Pick-up tickets one hour prior to show. Customer must present the actual credit card used to place the order and a photo ID
The Remote Box Office is located at:
3075 Veterans Memorial Highway Suite 201
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
In addition the Box Office at The Pennysaver Amphitheater is Open the day of all shows – ONE HOUR PRIOR TO GATES OPENING. Located in the main parking lot at 55 SOUTH BICYCLE PATH IN FARMINGVILLE.
The venue is wheelchair accessible with ramps, rest rooms & railings.
For the safety and comfort of all of our guests the following items are prohibited: No sharp or dangerous items, No laser pointers, No professional cameras, No pro audio or video recording devices, No backpacks, No Cans or Bottles, No Coolers, No Outside Food.
1. Guests will enjoy the concert event experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
2. Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
3. Obscene or indecent clothing will not detract from the guest experience.
4. Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
5. Guests will refrain from conduct not appropriate in a public, family setting.
Guests who exit the facility will not be allowed to re-enter to the venue. Guests leaving the venue for exceptional circumstances may be permitted to re-enter provided they have received approval from security or guest services supervisor before exiting.
Guests are not permitted to bring any animals into Pennysaver Amphitheater with the exception of guide or service dogs for guests with disabilities.
Pop-Up or Frame tents of any kind are not allowed inside the venue with the exception of pre-approved contracted vendors who supply the venue with all required insurance documentation.
It is the policy of Pennysaver Amphitheater to conduct the sale and service of alcoholic beverages in compliance with all applicable laws. The following alcohol service policies are in effect for Pennysaver Amphitheater.
1. The sale and service of alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21 or any visibly intoxicated person is prohibited. Pennysaver Amphitheater has trained their employees not to sell alcoholic beverages to a minor or a visibly intoxicated fan.
2. The legal drinking age in New York is 21. To ensure that minors are not served, Pennysaver Amphitheater will require valid photo identification from every guest. Accepted forms of identification include a valid driver’s license with picture, military I.D. with picture, or passport with picture.
3. A maximum of two drinks may be sold to a guest per transaction; this limit may be modified to less than the specified number at the discretion of Pennysaver Amphitheater management for special events or special circumstances.
4. Alcohol sales at concession stands and in suites will stop an hour and a half before the end of an event, or earlier at Pennysaver Amphitheater management discretion.
TAILGATING POLICIES & PARKING LOT GUIDELINES
Tailgating will be permitted in the parking lots with the exception of parking lot B on the North side of the venue
While tailgating is permitted in designated locations at specified times, any unauthorized commercial activity is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the law. Individuals and companies are prohibited from selling access to a tailgate party to members of the general public either in advance of or on the day of an event.
Parking is on a first come first serve basis in the appropriately designated lots.
ONE CAR=ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders. Tailgating will be limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. The blocking of the drive lane is prohibited.
There will be strict enforcement of the one permit one parking space policy.
You must keep all tables, chairs, coolers, barbeques, etc. within the parking stall of your party. Tents or canopies exceeding 8′ x 8′ footprint and vehicles measuring more than 18′ in length and/or 8′ in width are not permitted to park in a lined parking space.
The saving of parking spaces will not be permitted. Groups desiring to tailgate together should arrive together.
Drive aisles and fire lanes need to be kept clear at all times for free access of emergency vehicles.
Any violation of the tailgating policies may result in the towing of the vehicle at the owner’s expense.
Please drink responsibly during the pre-concert since guests who appear to be impaired may not be permitted to enter the facility.
Grills are permitted for tailgating enjoyment, provided guests do so only in the same space occupied by their vehicle.
Open fires are not permitted.
Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying is prohibited.
Sound systems must not produce sound in excess of 40 DB
Trash and Hot Charcoal Disposal
Trash receptacles are located throughout the Venue parking lots and near the entrances to the facility. Please bag and dispose of your trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting after the concert.
Violation of Parking Policies
Ticket holders who violate the Parking Policies can lose their parking privileges, and will be prohibited from entering the facility
1 VEHICLE = 1 SPACE: All tailgating items must be set up in front of or behind one vehicle. Roadways and additional spaces are to remain clear for fellow guests and emergency vehicles.
ALCOHOL GUIDELINES: All New York, Suffolk County, and Town of Brookhaven alcohol consumption and distribution laws will be strictly enforced by The Suffolk County Police and Pennysaver Amphitheater security.
You may bring: 1 factory sealed bottle of water, Umbrellas, Jacket/Sweater, Portable Camera (non-pro), Binoculars, Sunglasses, Cane, Prescription Medications, Seeing Assistance Animal, Small Handbags, Blankets,Folding/Lawn Chairs.
Children are allowed in the facility on a “per event” basis. Children under 2 years of age do not need a ticket. Must be accompanied by an adult. We do not have control over the content of performances and may not be suitable for all ages.
There is full Concession/Snack Bar on-site, selling hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, french fries, ice cream, coffee, soda & more. Beer & wine served on a “per event” basis.
IF A GUEST HAS A SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS THE AMPHITHEATER STAFF WILL TRY TO MAKE EVERY ACCOMMODATION FOR THEM. IT IS UP TO THE GUEST TO NOTIFY THE FACILITY OFFICE IN ADVANCE IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION ABOUT SPECIAL NEEDS. SECURITY WILL ALLOW ONE BOTTLE OF UNOPENED WATER, (THIS MUST BE FACTORY SEALED), AND ONE SANDWICH OR OTHER FOOD ITEM IN A SEALED CLEAR PLASTIC WRAP. LARGE COOLERS AND LARGE VOLUMES OF FOOD WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL OF OUR GUESTS.